Sunday 2 March 2014

quilled bride on a card / quilling menyasszonyos üdvözlet

Here's one of my favourite projects. The design is not mine, I was presented a photo with a quilled bride and asked to make a card with something similar. I searched the net but didn't manage to find the original piece of work, however, I saw several versions of this beautiful design, and now, here's my own. I'm quite pleased with the outcome :)

***************************************************************************************************************************

Egy hasonló quilling menyasszonyt kellett reprodukálnom, kérésre, esküvői üdvözlőlapnak, tehát az elgondolás, a modell nem az enyém (sajnos nem tudom kié az eredeti, a világhálón több változatát is láttam), mégis egyik kedvenc üdvözletem lett, elégedett vagyok az eredménnyel :)














No comments:

Post a Comment