Thursday 20 September 2012

3d quilled Smurfette / quilling Törpilla 3d-ben

Driven by the success of my 3d quilled animal card holders I decided to try something else than animals as well. But what to make...? I saw some very cute mini tree place card holders on a wedding related site somewhere on the web, I have no idea what they were made of, but said I would try that, let's see how mine would come out of paper. So here it is...
And the other character on the picture... well, I don't know how I came up with Smurfette (maybe because I was a big fan of the smurfs when I was a kid :) ), but now that she's here, I think I will enlarge my paper Smurf family with some new members :)

***********************************************************************************************************************************
A 3d-s papír állatkáim sikerétől fellelkesülve elhatároztam, hogy készítek valami mást is fénykép- vagy kártyatartónak, mint állatokat. Persze azokból sosem elég, de most a változatosság kedvéért legyen például... hmmm... nehéz volt eldönteni mi is legyen, amíg megláttam egy esküvői dolgokkal kapcsolatos honlapon valami nagyon aranyos kártyatartó kis fácskákat. Nem tudom azok miből készültek, de ezt én is ki akartam próbálni papírból. Hát így sikerült :) És a fa árnyékában ott mosolyog... Törpilla :) Nem tudom ő hogy jutott eszembe (talán mert gyerekkoromban nagy rajongója voltam a Hupikék Törpikéknek :) ), de most hogy itt van, bővíteni szeretném a hupikék családot :)













4 comments:

  1. the Smurfette is absolutely adorable. I love 3d quilling too and yours is all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Cheryl :) I love your quilling, too!

      Delete
  2. he is gorgeous as always!
    have a nice weekend!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  3. E pur si simplu adorabila, Eva! Ai un adevarat talent pentru miniaturi! :)

    Happy Quilling!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete